Banner Running Bull Backup 514 00 / AUX 14 Car Battery
RUNNING BULL BACK-UP
BACK-UP FOR START/STOP VEHICLES WITH VERY HIGH ENERGY NEEDS.
The Running Bull BackUp is the ideal support for starter batteries owing to the fact that it uses the same trend-setting technology as that employed in the “big” Running Bull. The small power pack is utilised in vehicles with a start/stop system and additional consumers with a high energy requirement such as redundant safety systems or power steering.
TECHNICAL DATA AND INFORMATION
- Valve-regulated AGM battery (VRLA)
- Range of two types with capacities from 9-12 Ah
- Used by Audi, BMW and Volvo as the O.E. fitment.
- Three times greater cycle resistance than conventional starter batteries: highest E4/M3 classification pursuant to EN 50342-1
- Leak-proof due to electrolyte bonding into an absorbent glass mat
- Zero maintenance due to recombination technology
- Installation in a lateral position possible (max. 90° angle)
Product variations: Running Bull BackUp
Type : 514 00 / AUX 14
Rated voltage (V) : 12
Capacity K20 (Ah) : 12
Cold discharge test current EN (A) : 200
Layout : 1
Terminal : 10
Max. length (mm) : 150
Max. width (mm) : 88
Max. box height (mm) : 145
Max. total height (mm) : 145
Base hold-down : B00