The new amplifiers of the MX series are ideally suited not only to enter into optically ingenious combinations with the Musway DSP amps M4+, M6 or D8. Of course, they are also perfect for forming a high-end team with the TUNE12, DSP68PRO or DSP68 stand-alone processor. With the MX models it is therefore possible to create powerful 7, 8 or even 12-channel combinations. The elegantly designed amps convey their qualities as soon as they are touched: No rattling sheet metal, heat sinks and end panels made of brushed aluminum and a flush Musway logo on top.
The amplifiers have everything on board that a modern sound system needs: EPS, auto turn-on, high and low level inputs and much more. With the integrated PURE IN> OUT function, the internal crossovers can be bypassed and the amp can only be used for pure amplification, which is particularly ideal in conjunction with DSPs.
- -Start-Stop ready, Auto Turn-On
- -EPS (Error Protection System)
- -Interference Free Technology, EMC proved
- -PURE IN>OUT Function
- -High and Low Level Inputs
- -Brushed aluminum heat sink and end panels
- -Compact Bass Level Remote Controller
- -QUICK CONNECT Terminal to connect all MUSWAY 2 + 2 Ohms Subwoofer-Systems
MONO CLASS D AMPLIFIER · 1050 WATTS RMS
- 1 x 400 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms
- 1 x 650 Watts RMS @ 2 Ohms
- 1 x 1050 Watts RMS @ 1 Ohm
- Subsonic Filter 10 - 40 Hz
- Lowpass Filter 40 - 150 Hz
- Bass Boost 0 - 18 dB
- Phase Shift 0 - 180°
- RCA Inputs, RCA Outputs
- High Level Inputs with EPS
- Auto Turn On Function
- Filter Bypass Function (Pure Amplification)
- Quick Connect Speaker Output
- Bass Remote Controller
- Dimensions: 150 x 45 x 240 mm
Sorry, currently do not have any product specifications
Sorry, currently do not have any video uploaded.
Sorry, currently do not have any file for download.