COAXIAL FOR BMW-MINI
The APBMW X coaxials have been designed for BMW-MINI models that do not allow the installation of a two-way system on the front or the upgrade of the rear system.
The 100 mm (4″) APBMW X4E, with basket and fixing screws dedicated to the specific car model, feature a water-repellent pressed-paper cone for natural and color-free mid-range frequencies.
The 20 mm coil and Tetolon dome tweeter, a material boasting lightness and damping properties, offers optimized dispersion features for OEM placement, elevating the sound stage to a realistic level.
||100 ÷ 22k
|Magnet size D x d x h
|50 (1.97) x 29 (1.14) x 3 (0.12)
|Weight of one speaker
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø
|Tweeter Voice Coil Ø
- For BMW-Mini models with basic Sound System - Specially developed for BMW-Mini models that do not allow the installation of a two-way system on the front or for rear seat upgrade.
- Neodymium Magnetic group - To maximize performance while minimizing bulk and weight.
- 25 mm (1'') fiberglass woofer voice coil - For high power dissipation and stiffness.
- Waterproof pressed-paper cone - For medium natural frequencies free from any plastic resonance.
- 20 mm (0.8'') Tetolon coil tweeter - Dispersion optimized with FEM simulations.
- Aluminium die-cast basket - With Plug & Play connectors.
- 30 cm extension provided - Featuring Plug & Play connectors, for high flexibility of installation.
- Damping removable motor cover
Sorry, currently do not have any product specifications
Sorry, currently do not have any video uploaded.
Sorry, currently do not have any file for download.