The M6v3 model can surely be seen as a new milestone in amplifier construction. It is barely imaginable that a fully grown class D amplifier works in this small housing, featuring six pairwise bridgeable outputs, each with 105 watts RMS per channel (at 2 Ω). A total of 630 Watts RMS are available. The compact dimensions are made possible by an elaborate 4-fold laminated board, which also effectively suppresses EMC interference due to the favorable topology - a must, especially for full-range Class D amplifiers.
The centerpiece is the state-of-the-art DSP chip ADAU1452 from Analog Devices, which was fine-tuned by the Musway engineers and leaves no audiophile wishes unfulfilled. The amplifier finds its connection via a space-saving cable harness with ISO plugs, individual Plug+Play cable sets are also available. Useful additional features include soft-clipping to protect the electronics and speakers in 2 Ω operation and the newly developed high-level input with Error Protection System. When connected to an OEM factory radio the Error Protection System ensures that no functions are impaired or error messages are written into the vehicle memory.
• Intelligent High Level Input (Error Protection System)
• Start-Stop ready, Auto Turn-On
• Burr-Brown converters (PCM3168A) and Analog Devices DSP (ADAU1452)
• Dual 32bit, 330 MHz DSP technology, controllable via new V3 PC software or V3 App
• Soft-Clipping (power attenuation) in 2 Ohm operation